Cities are living organisms and have a character of their own. Each city has a personality dependent on its location, its history and the ambitions of its citizens.Undeniably we have a symbiotic relationship with our cities. To make our cities more liveable, we need to put more into them. We need to be more aware and involved, become more active and participative as well as be demanding of our city planners and
The Art and Science of it
- Publisher : Ironman Media and Advisory Services Pvt Ltd.
- Publication Year : 2014
- Language : English
- Binding : Paperback
- Number of Pages : 116 pages
- Product Dimensions : 17.6 x 11.6 x 2.8 cm
- City Lights A fast-paced glimpse at the vitality of cities
- The Joy Of Cities Designing, planning and developing cities in the context of their past,
present and future
- Urban Blueprint A series of case studies that capture the transformational qualities of well-
- Change Agents Meeting up with city lovers and organisations who are making a difference
- ProvocateurA hard-nosed look at what makes cities liveable or unliveable!
- Culture Corner
How art and culture enable a deeper appreciation of our cities.